Get reports. Analyse business impact.
Blindspot offers a variety of ways you can measure how your DOOH campaign influenced your sales and business results. The standard report that every screen has includes ad plays, meaning we will always monitor how many times your ad was shown on the screen and correlate it with your planned campaign. If the ad plays are underdelivered, the network is informed to prolong your campaign so you get the reach you paid for.
On a more complex level, depending on each screen location and the type of integration you have with Blindspot, reports can be generated based on:
- Age and Gender of people exposed to your DOOH ads (based on real time camera impressions or from mobile data partners)
- Dwell time (based on real time camera impressions)
- Consumer profile and behaviour (based on aggregated mobile data from location intelligence partners)
- Car type and car traffic (based on real time camera impressions or from data partners)
- Website traffic behaviour (based on Blindspot integration with your web analytics service such as Google Analytics)
- Footfall traffic increase (based on aggregated data from location intelligence partners)
- Retail or online sales (based on CRM/DXP integration)
These are just a few examples of the type of data Blindspot works with in order to correlate campaign performance to actual business results. While Blindspot is making efforts to standardise data offerings and make them available for any type of client, some of these data sets are only available on demand and based on a bespoke integration.
If you’re curious about how we can make DOOH work for you, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Billboards in city
The work we are proud of
How bfound increased search traffic using hourly digital billboards and CPC optimization
Blindspot & Carrefour – using contextual DOOH to increase in-store sales
Driving search and PPC performance through digital billboards – Fujifilm Instax case study
The GameStop billboard that broke the internet
How Wokyo Noodle Bar increased sales by 54% using digital billboards